Long time no see!

It is hard to believe that it has been an entire year since I started this blog (almost). I haven't seen my friends or school in a long time. When we came back home, the virus had just started spreading. All of us expected to go back to school by June (2020). However, plans changed and we were told that we would come back in November. Since the number of cases continued to rise, our arrival was postponed to February of 2021. 

Unfortunately, we still couldn't go back to school - thanks to the rapid spreading of the infection. 



You must be wondering - "It couldn't get worse, right?" Well, not at all. It gets much worse. Our arrival was postponed to 1st July, but it is highly unlikely that we will actually go back. I might have to do another year of online classes.

Like I predicted earlier, I wouldn't be able to play basketball too well after an 8-month break. Turns out that I was absolutely right! I did manage to play basketball for 4 months but now, there's no way I will be able to.

My good friend Lalith and I started a website that has several unique calculators and an enigma replica (well sort of). We made these calculators with Python and embedded them on the website. Our calculators include -


It seems as though Bangalore may go back to lockdown mode with so many more cases. I may not be able to go back to school for another 6 months or so. Considering the fact that cases near my school have also increased, I may not be able to go back for another year (or maybe I am just exaggerating). 
I might have to do another year of online classes.




Whichever it may be all we can do is hope for the best and do whatever we can to stay busy and sane. Stay at home as far as possible. Wear proper masks and practice social distancing. Take care of our loved ones and of course, have a great time at home!

Comments

  1. Stay safe and keep making new things :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, buddy, we will all get through these tough times!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Online School vs Normal School

Infinity

Why am I not here?