Black clouds

My summer holidays are not off to a good start. Spending my summer vacations stuck at home was definitely not my plan. So now we have a plot twist!...No, not amusing at all!





As days roll by, so do big black clouds. It starts to rain often and this is not a good sign. Despite how much I like rain this is totally the wrong time for rain. I am sure you know why, of course, the virus survives in lower-temperature and gets killed by sunlight ... blah blah blah! I am sure that 10 years from now, students will be studying the Coronavirus pandemic in history class! I can probably narrate a slightly spiced up version of my experience to the next generation, I am sure that they will be stunned!

To beat the boredom I watched this movie called Onward. I have to say it was pretty good. It is about how a planet used to be full of magic, but the magic faded away and the planet became modern. In the midst of all this, there is a boy(Ian)who had lost his father before he was born. With the help of some almost extinct magic and his elder brother(who is obsessed with magic), he tries to bring his father back for 24 hours. It is a good movie and I recommend this to anyone who wants to get rid of boredom. This movie is available on Disney Hotstar. Netflix also released a new show called "The Last Dance". It is about Michael Jordan. It is really good and inspiring.

I just finished the game I had been working on in Unity. It did not take me too long. The game is a multiplayer game where two people play on the same device. There is an area where your player (which is a cube) can move around. Player1 can move with the arrow keys. Player2 moves with the WSAD keys. Player2 has to try to chase Player1. There are obstacles and ramps around the area to make the game more interesting. As soon as Player2 touches Player1, the game restarts. It is quite simple but making it was quite fun. Upon finishing it, I was quite relieved and happy. Our school started online teaching recently, it is actually quite fun! We are getting some interesting work to beat boredom. We had gotten some really fun tasks and assignments like weird problems and cool experiments.

These holidays I also took the advantage of starting to write a book. This book is for an online contest. I am still working on it and I am having great fun doing it!

The lockdown had been lifted but the virus is still out there creeping up on people. Even though I am having a decent time at home, I just can't wait for a doctor or scientist to find a cure soon. Till then it's just home sweet home!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Online School vs Normal School

Infinity

Why am I not here?